Today, We have been hearing more and more about Cast-enabled TVs with Chromecast built-in, Until now most of us didn’t know about what is Chromecast built-in? So, it is the right time to break what that exactly means. In this tutorial, We have explained about Chromecast built-in TV and also listed out the best Chromecast built-in TVs in the market.
Here I will teach you
- What is Chromecast built-in TV?
- List of Best Chromecast built-in TVs
- Steps to cast contents from smartphones to Chromecast built-in TV.
- Steps to cast contents from PC to Chromecast built-in TV.
- Features of Chromecast built-in TVs
Related Article: Best Chromecast Apps
What is Chromecast built-in TV?
Chromecast built-in is a trending technology developed by Google. This technology helps the user to cast your media contents from your handheld devices like smartphones, PC, tablets to your Chromecast built-in TVs. This technology works over a wifi connection. It is similar to technologies like Apple’s AirPlay and Spotify Connect, which helps to stream our videos, music, photos and any supported applications. This streaming takes place with or without the presence of an internet connection based upon the casting device used. Let’s see what are the best Chromecast built-in TVs
List of Best Chromecast Built-in TVs
- Vizio P-Series, M-Series, E-Series, V-Series, D-Series TVs.
- Sharp Aquos Android TVs.
- Sony Bravia Android TVs.
- Toshiba Cast TVs – L511, L711, L221, L421, L621.
- Philips Android TVs.
- Skyworth U5 Cast TV.
- Polaroid 4K UHD LED TV.
- Soniq Chromecast built-in TV.
From the Google Play Store app, you should install the VIZIO Smartcast App. Click on the “menu” option and tap “set up a new device”. Then your device gets paired. Nowcast any contents from your handheld device to tv.
PHILIPS Android TV:
The first step to cast your mobile phone or laptop to your Philips T.V is to install the Application from the particular store. Then, connect the same wifi to both the devices. if you having an android device, then click on the “start” button. In the “detect” option, select the name of your T.V to get connected and you are ready now to experience your view on a big screen.
SHARP AQUOS ANDROID TV:
Similar to that of the previous Philips android TV, SHARP AQUOS also has the same working features. Just follow the above instruction which is given for Philips Android TV.
SONY BRAVIA ANDROID TV:
- Open SETTINGS of your T.V.
- Choose the device connected to choose the parent casting device.
- Click “screen mirroring” and tap” start”.
- In the displayed devices, choose the device to which you have to pair your device.
TOSHIBA CAST TV
To enable TOSHIBA cast, you have to launch “TOSHIBA screen mirroring”, which enables file casting in WINDOWS. Connect both your PC and TV to the same wifi connection. Then, you will transfer the media easily.
SKYWORTH U5 CAST TV:
The casting of android devices is similar to above all processes. But, when you want to pair iPhone to Skyworth T.V, then you should seek help from any third-party applications available. ApowerMirror, AirScreen, ImediaShare are some of the third-party apps available for casting iPhone to Skyworth T.V. The first step is to download on both T.V and on the iPhone. Then run the application on both of the devices. Next, switch on the cast option in your mobile and find for the T.V name in the displayed list. To start mirroring, click on the “screen mirroring” button.
POLAROID HD TV:
Polaroid T.V is also similar to other T.V in the case of casting devices. You can connect your iPhone by using Airplay only with this T.V.
Features of Chromecast built-in TVs:
- If you T.V, has in-built Chromecast, then you can stream a large number of (10,000+) Applications in your T.V.
- You can stream 2,00,000+ movies and TV shows in HD quality.
- Since it is an in-built feature, it gives you greater experience in your T.V when you use it.
- You can play Chromecast enabled games on your TV.
- Chromecast built-in supports multitasking. In the case of using external casting devices, it doesn’t support multitasking as it is limited for mirroring only. Those external devices also don’t allow the usage of phones or calls due to lacking of multitasking.
- Most of the in-built casting options of T.V allow all kinds of operating systems to get casted with. But external casting devices allow only a certain kind of operating system to get paired with.
- It is cost-efficient, where there is no requisite of purchasing a casting device.
- As it is in-built, it contains remote control features when compared to other external devices. So it is easy to use.
Steps to cast contents from Smartphone to Chromecast built-in TV:
This casting process is 90% similar to all the Chromecast built-in TVs. Just follow the below steps and try it on your own.
Step1: Stick your device Smartphone and TV to your home wifi or any other wifi connection. Make sure that both are connected to the same wifi or not.
Step2: Go to the google play store.
Step3: Download any Chromecast compatible Apps
Step4: Install the app on your Smartphone.
Step5: If the application is subscription-based means just subscribe to it.
Step6: Open the app.
Step7: Play any video content any per your wish.
Step8: On the video media player, you can see the cast icon on the top of the screen.
Step9: Touch the Cast Icon.
Step10: It will show the available Chromecast device.
Step11: Click your TV and pair it with
Step12: Now the same video will display on your TV screen.
Step13: You can use your smartphone as a remote to control video.
Steps to cast contents from PC to Chromecast built-in TV:
Follow the below steps for cast contents from PC to Chromecast built-in TVs
Step1: Stick your device PC and TV to your home wifi or any other wifi connection. Make sure that both are connected to the same wifi or not.
Step2: Open your browser on your PC.
Step3: Right Click on the browser page. Select the Cast from the drop-down menu.
Step4: It will start to browse nearby devices.
Step5: It will display the available devices.
Step6: Before choosing the TV, Click the Source option in the pop-up.
Step7: Select the cast tab in that.
Step8: Now choose your TV and pair with it.
Step9: Stream anything you want, The same thing displays on your TV also.
Note: To Stop Casting:
- Click the Cast Icon.
- Click Stop.
Hence, the above content explains to you the list of best Chromecast built-in TVs. So these data might help you to cast if you purchase a Chromecast built-in T.V. Buy your favorite Chromecast built-in TV and stream the contents from your smartphone and desktop. If you want to know more details regarding this topic means to tell us in the below comment box.