About WWE Network:
WWE Network Chromecast: World Wrestling Entertainment Network is an online streaming service network and digital television network, From that you can watch all the latest and old videos of WWE. This streaming service was owned by American digital media network WWE. On February 24, 2014, this service has been launched. You can stream all the videos in picture format like 1080/720p, 16:9.
Related Post: Chromecast IPTV Smarters Player
WWE network also having a streaming application for Andriod and iOS device. You can stream all the WWE events on your mobile phone from this app. This application is a subscription-based application, it cost $9.99 per month. Also, it provides a one-month free trial for new users. This application is available on platforms like Andriod, iOS, Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, Andriod TV, PS4, XBOX One and many more. Follow the below instruction for casting WWE Network to a Chromecast Enabled TV.
Features of WWE Network:
- You can see the latest WWE videos, news regarding WWE events and players.
- Thousands of WWE photos are available in this application.
- 24/7 streaming service is available with live streaming, scheduled programming and many more.
- The on-demand library has been also present in this app.
- WWE live pay-per-view events like Royalrumble, Survivor Series, Wrestlemania, etc.
- Also providing groundbreaking original series, reality shows, and documentaries.
- Replays of Raw and Smackdown videos will be updated.
- You can access your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, and Legends about their career milestones, biography, etc…
- One month of Membership is free for the users.
- You can buy tickets for watching the WWE events in live and also you can buy your favorite superstar outfit on WWE shop
How to Sign in and Subscribe WWE Network?
#1: Search WWE.com on your device.
#2: Click Start Free month on the page.
#3: Next click the New Subscriber.
#4: Enter your login details.
#5: Finally Make your payment
#6: Once the payment is over, you can use the WWE network.
How To Cast WWE Network to a Chromecast Enabled TV?
Before casting the WWE network on your TV, we need to do some mandatory things.
- Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra.
- Strong Wifi connection.
- Smart TV.
- Laptop or PC.
First Step: Connect all the devices to the same Wifi network connection.
Second Step: Plugin the Chromecast device on your smart tv back in HDMI port.
How to Chromecast WWE Network on Andriod device?
The WWE application has an inbuilt cast icon in the app itself. So you can cast easily to your TV. There is no inbuilt WWE app on your mobile means just install the app from the Google Play Store.
First Step: Go to the Google Play Store
Second Step: Search the WWE app in the Playstore.
Third Step: Download the WWE app.
Fourth Step: Install the app on your Smartphone.
Fifth Step: After installation, Open the app.
Sixth Step: Sign IN your account on the app.
Seventh Step: Click the Cast Icon, which has been displayed on the home page of the WWE app.
Eighth Step: It will show nearby Chromecast devices.
Ninth Step: Choose your device from the list and connect it.
Tenth Step: If it is connected means you can see your mobile screen on your TV.
Eleventh Step: Play any video on your app and enjoy the wrestling video on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast WWE Network on iOS device?
For using the WWE app on your iOS device. First of all, we need to download the WWE App on the Apple App Store.
Step1: Download the WWE app on the App Store.
Step2: Install the application on your iOS device.
Step3: Open the WWE App.
Step4: Enter the login details and Sign In the app.
Step5: You can see the cast icon on the home page. Tab it.
Step6: It will start to search for nearby Chromecast devices.
Step7: Choose your device from the list and connect it.
Step8: Once it gets connected means play any one video on the app. The Same video will be played on your smart tv screen also.
How to Chromecast WWE Network from your computer browser?
You can also cast the WWE network from your computer browser also for that follow the below steps.
- Turn on your PC.
- Click and Open the Chrome browser.
- Inside the search engine, search WWE.com.
- Next, Tap the login.
- Enter your login details and Sign IN the account.
- Once you Entered the home page means, Right Click your mouse.
- Choose the Cast option from the popup.
- Nearby Chromecast device appears.
- After that Choose the cast tab on the source from the small popup.
- Now Click your Chromecast device.
- It will start to connect. If the connection is made successfully means you can see Cast Icon on the screen.
- Play any video on the WWE Network. The same video will appears on your TV.
That’s it. This is the easy way of casting the WWE Network app on your TV using a Chromecast device. Watch your favorite WWE match, Latest match, Replays, Pay-per-view, Live streaming, etc… Nearly 10 million subscribers using this application. Download the latest version and stream it.
Thanks for reading. If you have any doubts or queries means mail us or comment on us.