In this guide, I will teach you how to cast Apple TV Plus to TV using Chromecast. Here we will discuss how to Chromecast Apple TV+ on your TV Screen. But first, let’s see how to do it.
Here I will show you.
- About Apple TV+
- Features of Apple TV+
- How to Create an Apple ID? And How to Subscribe to Apple TV Plus?
- How to cast Apple TV Plus to TV using Chromecast?
Related Article: Chromecast Pluto TV
About Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is a top-rated ad-free video streaming service developed by Apple Inc on 2019 November 1st. It is a subscription-based video streaming service that costs $4.99 per month and has a seven-day free trial. Apple TV Plus is one of the best competitors in the video streaming market. You can download this app from the Apple App Store only. The sad thing is this app is not available for Andriod users. Still, you can cast using Android smartphones.
Apple TV Plus is a media service provider, and it is one of the most used online media servers across the world. It offers its subscribers a library of movies, music, and television programs online on a subscription basis. The Apple TV Plus app supports Smartphones, Tablets, FireStick, FireTV, Apple TV, Andriod TV, Mac, and brilliant TVs. Unfortunately, the apple TV app doesn’t have an inbuilt Cast Icon. Still, we cast the content by using a screen mirroring option. So using a Chromecast device, you can easily stream your favorite videos on a big screen.
Google Chromecast is the most compact and lightweight, portable online media streaming device by which you can easily cast Apple TV Plus to your TV screen. The Apple TV Plus application is free and available on the Apple app store. If you don’t have a smartphone, it’s not the case to worry. You can also stream Apple TV Plus from its official website using the chrome browser. Let’s see detailed methods to stream Apple TV Plus to your TV screen.
Features of Apple TV Plus:
- More than 100,000 movies and tv shows are available on Apple TV Plus.
- It supports a wide range of platforms like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, LG Smart TVs, Sony TVs, Vizio Smart TVs, and many more.
- Here you can hear songs from iTunes also.
- It works on browsers like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and many more.
- The favorite tab is available in the app; you can store your favorite content.
- Apple TV Plus allows the user to stream anywhere at any time.
- The subscription costs $4.99 per month and $17.99 for a lifetime.
- Famous shows like Morning Show, Oprah’s Book Club, Dickinson, For All Mankind, Helpsters, Ghostwriter, Snoopy in Space, The Elephant Queen, and many others.
- Apple’s Original movies and tv shows are available in this app.
- You can rent and buy the content in this service for watching movies and TV shows.
- Right Now, it is available in 100+ countries.
- It supports 4K, HDR, and Dolby Vision.
How to Create an Apple ID? And How to Subscribe to Apple TV Plus?
Below we have also given the steps for creating an Apple ID and subscription steps.
Go to the Apple TV Plus
On the home page, you can see the watch now option-click.
On the next page, You can find the Sign In option in the top right corner.
Click the Sign In option.
A small window opens; click the Create New Apple ID.
Fill in the details and create your Apple ID.
Enter your new Apple ID(Gmail ID) and Password.
Again Tap Continue
A code will be sent to your Gmail for Verifying.
Enter the Code and click Continue.
Add Payment Method opens.
Fill in the details.
Make your Payment.
Now you have Apple ID and an Apple TV Plus Subscription account.
Now your Apple TV Plus is ready to stream.
How to Cast Apple TV Plus using Chromecast?
You can cast Apple TV Plus using four different methods; the four other methods are
- Chromecast using Google Home App.
- Cast using iOS SmartPhone (third-party application).
- Cast using an Android smartphone.
- Chromecast using PC’s Chrome Browser.
Things required for casting this app are,
- Google Chromecast.
- Good and Stable wifi Connection.
- Apple TV App.
- Apple ID
- Smart TV
- Apple TV Plus Subscription account.
- Plugin your Google Chromecast on the HDMI port of your TV.
- Connect all the working devices to the same wifi connection.
How to Chromecast Apple TV Plus using Google Home App?
The steps for Casting Apple TV Plus by using Google Home App are below. Apple TV Plus does not have an inbuilt cast icon. So you can cast using the screen mirroring option.
- Go to the Apple App store on your iPhone.
- Search the Google Home App
- Download the Google Home App and Install it.
- Launch the Google Home App.
- Click the Profile Icon on the home page of the Google Home App.
- Inside the Profile Icon, Scroll down a little bit.
- You can find a mirror device option.
- Tap the Mirror device option.
- On the next page, the cast screen/ audio option appears.
- Click the Cast screen/ audio option.
- Immediately, The Google Home app search for the nearby available devices.
- From that, Choose your Chromecast device.
- In a few seconds, Your entire phone screen is displayed on your TV screen.
- Well, Click the Apple TV app now on your iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID and Sign In to it.
- Play any video that you like on Apple TV Plus.
- The same video will be displayed on your TV screen.
How is Chromecast Apple TV Plus using a third-party application?
Apple TV app doesn’t have an inbuilt cast icon. So you can’t cast your Apple content to your TV using Chromecast. But you can release the scope by using third-party apps. So here we are going to use an app called Streamer for Chromecast.
- Go to the Apple App Store
- Download the Streamer for Chromecast app.
- Install the app.
- Open the Streamer for Chromecast on your iOS Smart Phone.
- You can see the cast icon on the top of the home page.
- Click the cast icon.
- It will search the nearby available device and display yours
- Tap your Chromecast.
- Followed by tapping the Connect button
- Next, close the window by clicking the Cross Icon.
- On the next screen, Different types of casting options are displayed.
- From that, Click the Screen Cast.
- Then, inside the Screen Cast, Click the Start mirroring option.
- Finally, click the Start broadcast on the pop-up.
- Now your entire Phone screen is mirrored to your TV screen.
- Go back to the menu, and Click the Apple TV app.
- Do the usual Login Process.
- Play the Apple TV Plus content as per your wish. The Content will also be played on your TV via Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Apple TV Plus using PC’s Chrome browser?
As mentioned earlier, you can also use the PC to cast Apple TV Plus to TV. First, ensure your desktop and Chromecast are connected to the same wifi network and continue with the following steps.
- Install the latest version of the Chrome Browser on your Desktop and open it.
- Type this URL https://www.apple.com/in/apple-tv-plus/ on the title bar and search for it.
- Sign up with your login credentials on the webpage.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the cast option.
- The app will search and show you a list of available devices for casting.
- From those devices, select your Chromecast to which you need to cast your videos.
- From the drop-down Source Menu, Click on the Cast tab option.
- Now the video you play on your desktop will start playing on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast Apple TV Plus using an Andriod Smartphone?
It is possible to cast Apple TV content from your Andriod Smartphone also. Even though Android smartphones do not support the Apple TV app, still, You can access the contents from its website. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open the setting option on your smartphone.
- She was followed by clicking Connected device.
- Inside the Connected device, Click the Connected Preferences.
- Now, You can see Cast Option.
- Tap the Cast option.
- Your Chromecast device will appear.
- Click your Chromecast.
- On the Next Screen, Click start now.
- Finally, Your Android Phone screen is mirrored to your TV screen.
- Go to the Chrome Browser on your Android Smartphone.
- Search Apple TV Plus
- Enter your Apple ID and Sign in to it.
- Play any video that you like to watch on a big screen.
- It will also play on your TV.
From the above four methods, you can cast your Apple TV Plus content to your TV through Chromecast. You can watch more than 100,000+ movies and tv shows on Apple TV. It is one of the most used streaming services all over the world. So by using this feature, you can enjoy Apple TV Plus on the big screen.
Thank you…Mention your doubts in the below comment box.