We are back with another one video streaming application which is more famous in the U.K. and its surrounding region. The application is BBC iPlayer. In this guide, we are going to teach you how to Chromecast BBC iPlayer to your TV.
Related article: Chromecast dplay
Chromecast is a small dongle media player device, which is used for casting smartphone/laptop/PC to TV. This device is powered by Google. This device allows you to stream your content to your TV with the help of a Wi-Fi connection. First and foremost, your Chromecast device should be plugged into the HDMI port of the TV. So, a TV with the HDMI feature is essential for this. Any content of yours can be screen mirrored through Chromecast. This device can be powered in two ways based upon your available features: –
- Through USB cable powered from the USB port of the TV.
- Through power adaptor given along with the Chromecast device.
INTRODUCTION: BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer is an online media streaming service that brings the latest and famous TV series from the BBC. Watch all your favorite shows in your palm of your hand. Sometimes it will be boring to watch the video content on the small screen. If you love to watch BBC iPlayer video content on your TV screen means this post will be helpful to you This service is available for all kind of devices that includes Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku, Gaming Consoles and many Smart TV’s. This application has no commercial advertisement.
This application provides us Live TV channels, your favorite movies, and videos. BBC iPlayer, iPlayer and BBC Media Player all represent the same thing. This Application is not acceptable in certain smart TV, but it can be done with the use of Chromecast devices. But this App is very useful and easy to use in Smart TVs which is compatible with BBC iPlayer.
Features of Chromecast BBC iPlayer:
- Enjoy all the latest live news coverage, music, sports events, comedy shows, gripping documentaries, interesting dramas and many more.
- The on-demand Shows option is available.
- The user can download your favorite shows and watch them anywhere, anytime.
- Offline streaming is available.
- If you missed your favorite TV series episode means don’t worry. You can watch it by using restart or rewind live TV options.
- You can build your own playlist.
- The app is completely free to stream.
How to Casting from BBC iPlayer?
What is actually casting process doing is, transferring an instruction from BBC iPlayer through wifi connection to your Chromecast connected TV. Once you have cast your content to your TV screen means you can use your devices for other uses also. When you streaming the contents from your PC to TV, you can use the computer for other uses also. The only thing you need to do is don’t close the tab. Just minimize it.
How to Chromecast BBC iPlayer to your TV within 2mins?
NECESSITIES FOR CHROMECAST USAGE:
- Chromecast device
- Power adaptor
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
CHECK ALL THE DEVICES ARE (MOBILEPHONE/LAPTOP AND CASTING DEVICE) ARE CONNECTED TO THE SAME WI-FI NETWORK.
Since this Application is not available in certain Smart TV as default, we can cast this App to TV by two main methods: –
- By using smart Phone to cast.
- By using Chrome Browser from Laptop/desktop.
How to Chromecast BBC iPlayer using your Smartphone?
- Make sure that whether your Chromecast device is plugged into your HDMI port of the TV.
- Open BBC iPlayer App in your Smartphone.
- Open your favorite video in the App that you want to play on the TV.
- On the top-right side of the player, you’ll find the ‘cast’ icon.
- Click the cast icon.
- Immediately it will display the available devices list in which you choose the Chromecast device name to which you want to pair.
- On clicking it, the video from your phone will be displayed on your TV. Since Chromecast allows for multi-tasking, you can switch between other Applications. You can adjust (increase/decrease) volume, pause and play the video.
How to Chromecast BBC iPlayer using Chrome Tab?
- Similar to that of the previous steps, plug in your Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Your laptop/PC should contain an upgraded version of Chrome.
- In that Chrome browser, search for the link https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer.
- Once your link is opened, play your video content which you want to cast on the TV.
- On the top-right corner of the browser, you’ll find the menu button.
- Open the menu icon and click on the ‘cast’ button. The browser will display all the available devices.
- From the list, choose your Chromecast device name and do a right-click on it.
- Choose the ‘cast tab’ option on the Source and now your Chrome tab will appear on your TV.
Since Chromecast runs in a 5GHz processor, you can connect the multiple numbers of devices to the same Wi-Fi. And Chromecast allows for multitasking so you can switch between other Apps in your phone while you are streaming your content to the TV.
Is it possible to watch and cast BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
Yes, People outside the UK can stream the BBC iPlayer contents with the help of a VPN. For that follow the below steps.
- First of all download the VPN on your device.
- Install the VPN and launch it.
- Select the server as the UK.
- Go back and open the BBC iPlayer app.
- Stream your favorite video now and cast it to your TV.
Is it possible to cast downloaded programs?
No, it is not possible to cast download programs from BBC iPlayer, Downloads are not supported for casting. If you try to cast your downloaded program, BBC iPlayer streams the same content from the internet. So, casting is not possible.
Is it possible to use subtitles and Audio description while casting?
Yes, it is possible to use subtitles and Audio description while casting.
From the above content, you can know how to Chromecast BBC iPlayer using App from mobile and Chrome web. The better thing is to cast on a mobile phone. Because Webcast doesn’t allow for live casting. I think we have covered all the topics regarding BBCiplayer. For more info regarding this topic, Don’t hesitate to tell us in the comment box. We will ready to help us at any time.
Thank you for visiting our freeiptvapk.com