Can I Chromecast BT Sport on my Apple TV or Normal TV? The answer is… yes with the right equipment you can Chromecast BT Sport. Before starting the casting or mirroring process, every Chromecast user has a doubt on their mind whether casting and mirroring are the same or different.
Checkout Chromecast Sky Ticket
Both are doing a similar activity. With the help of casting or mirroring, media contents on your hand devices can be telecast on your big screen in your living room. But Technically Speaking, Casting means only your video content which is played on your BT player is shown on your TV screen. Mirroring means the entire screen of your hand device is displayed on your big screen.
If you are bored on watching BT Sport on your small screen, Then there are many ways available from that you can get your small-screen content to the big screen just in a few steps. Let’s show how to do it?
Here I Will teach you,
- About BT Sport.
- Features of BT Sport.
- How to Sign In and Subscribe to BT Sport?
- What type of equipment is needed for casting BT Sports on your TV?
- BT Sport Download Link
- How to Chromecast BT Sport on my TV?
About BT Sport:
From the name itself you can predict what kind of application is this. BT Sport is a paid based sports streaming application that allows the user to watch live sports events and non-live sports events. BT Sport is owned by BT Group, Group of pay television channels combines to form a one sport application is called as BT Sport. The popular channels are ESPN on BT Sport, BoxNation live, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and many more. BT Sport was starts in 2013.
In this application, you can also see video highlights, match fixtures, match results, the latest sports news and many more. BT Sports telecast live events include,
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- Premier League
- FA Cup
- European Rugby Champions and Challenge Cup
- SPL Scottish football
- WTA tennis
Features of BT Sport:
The below we have listed out the some of the main features of BT Sport,
- Watch all the Sports channel in stunning HD quality.
- An on-demand sport event is available.
- Complete player profile.
- The latest interviews of players are available in the video clips section.
- Sports news coverage is available.
- Match fixtures.
- Match results.
- Point table standing.
- There is no contract.
- No Commercial interruption.
- No hassle.
How to Sign In and Subscribe to BT Sport?
The Sign In and Subscription process is similar for all the streaming services. Once again we are going to give you the subscription steps for our new user.
#1: Let start, Go to BT Sports.com on your browser.
#2: Inside the BT Sports home page scroll down to the bottom, There you can see Get BT Sport option.
#3: Click the Get BT Sport.
#4: After Clicking, Now you can see the different packages on the page.
#5: From that choose a package that suits you.
#6: Enter your valid login details.
#7: Click Sign In at last.
#8: Now you will direct to the payment page.
#9: Pay the cost and buy the plan.
What type of equipment is needed for casting BT Sports on your TV?
The equipment which is required for casting BT Sport on Normal Smart TV and Apple TV are
For Normal Smart TV:
- Google Chromecast device
- Smart TV or Andriod TV.
- Safe and Secure Wifi Connection.
For Apple TV:
- Apple TV.
- iPhone or iPad.
- Good wifi connection.
- Google Chromecast if required.
BT Sport Download Link:
How to Chromecast BT Sport on my TV?
Follow the below steps for casting normal tv and apple tv.
For Normal TV:
- Start with connecting your Google Chromecast device on your TV HDMI slot.
- Turn on your home wifi. Connect all the streaming devices to home wifi.
- Check whether all your streaming devices are connected to the same wifi or not.
- Download the BT Sports app on your Smartphone which is given above.
- Install the BT Sport on your Smartphone.
- Touch the downloaded app and launch it.
- On the starting page, you can see the login option.
- Touch the login.
- Enter your account details.
- Finally, you will reach the streaming page.
- Touch a video that you want to cast on your Smart TV.
- While Playing cast icon will be visible on your BT player.
- Tap the cast icon.
- Pop up window opens by showing all the Chromecast device in nearby range.
- Select the Chromecast device which you want to connect to.
- If the devices connected means cast icon on the phone will change into white color.
- Now, The same video which plays on your phone will be displayed on your TV monitor.
- The controls of your video will be still on your phone only.
For Apple TV:
- Let start by connecting the home wifi to your Apple TV and iOS device.
- Make sure that your streaming device connected to the same wifi connection.
- Download the BT Sports app on your iPhone.
- The download link for an iOS device is given above. Click and download it.
- After downloading, a notification appears at the top of the screen.
- Touch the notification and install it on your device.
- Once installation over, Launch the app.
- Enter the account details of BT Sport.
- Followed by click the Login.
- Finally, the Home page of BT Sport opens with different videos.
- Choose your favorite video or channel that you want to cast on your Apple TV.
- While casting you can see the AirPlay icon on your video screen.
- Touch the AirPlay icon.
- Select your apple tv, you want to connect to.
- If both are connected means AirPlay icon looks blue.
- At last, your iPhone video will be displayed or mirrored on your Apple TV screen.
- For Stopping AirPlay, Click the Blue AirPlay Icon again.
From the above steps, you can cast BT Sport on your normal TV and Apple TV. Just follow the above instructions and try at least once in your TV. BT Sport is one of the best video streaming service mainly used in the U.K. If this application is not available in your region means use a VPN for streaming.
Thank you for your patience. Share your thoughts regarding this article in the comment section.