We are continuously sharing about the online video streaming apps that are compatible with the Chromecast option. Likewise, Today we are going to share about another one Chromecast compatible video streaming app is Canal Plus. In this tutorial, we will provide you step by step instructions on how to Chromecast Canal Plus on your TV.
- About Canal Plus.
- Features of Canal plus.
- How to Sign In and Subscribe to Canal Plus?
- How to Chromecast Canal Plus on your TV?
Related Article: Chromecast Virgin TV GO
About Canal Plus:
Canal Plus is an online video streaming service, This service allows users to stream your favorite movies, TV series, Animation shows, Sports, Live TV, on-demand shows and many more. Canal Plus is a television channel available in the French and its surrounding region. It was started in the year 1984, owned by Vivendi. Canal Plus is available in devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs with Airplay and Chromecast, Andriod TV, Apple TV, and Xbox.
Features of Canal Plus:
- More than 200+ live TV channels available in this service.
- This service offers a separate column for kids. Kids section offers Animation shows, movies, series, Kids TV channels.
- Once you did subscription means you can download shows.
- Offline viewing is available.
- The package starts at the rate of € 19.90 / month. In this package, you can watch all the major sports, cinema, series, tv shows and original canal series.
- To watch all the original canal series it costs 6.99 € / month for a single user.
- Multiple user options are also available.
- Another one plan costs 36 € / month, Here you can watch 300+ canal movies, Netflix Contents, HBO Contents, Disney Contents and many more.
- According to your taste, you can customize it.
- It supports 4K UHD also.
- Add your programs on your own playlist, watch it later.
How to Sign In and Subscribe to Canal Plus?
Before using any paid services, we need to subscribe and sign in to it. Otherwise, you can’t
#1: As usual, Open any Browser on your device.
#2: Further search Canal Plus.com
#3: Click Search.
#4: The list of available Canal Plus link is displayed on your Google Search Engine.
#5: Tap the Official one.
#6: It takes a few seconds to open the home page of Canal Plus.
#7: Once you reached the home page, You can view the Subscribe option on the right top corner of your screen.
#8: Tap the subscribe option.
#9: List of Canal plus packages will be shown.
#10: Pick one as your wish.
#11: All packages give you a one-month free trial to stream.
Note: If the service is not available in-country means use a VPN and continue the subscription process.
#12: Fill the mandatory details.
#13: Create your own Canal Plus account.
These are the steps used for the subscription process.
How to Chromecast Canal Plus on your TV?
If you like to see canal plus content on your living room TV means just follow the below instruction. With the help of Chromecast digital media player, you will enjoy all the Canal Plus video contents. This canal plus supports both Andriod and iOS devices.
Before we start, we need to buy some devices and also we need to do an initial connection.
- Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra.
- Home wifi.
- Smart TV or Android TV.
- Canal Plus official App.
- Canal Plus Account.
- Smartphone ( Android/iOS).
- Download the Canal Plus on the respective app store.
- Install the app on your Smartphone.
- Type your account on your canal plus app and check whether the subscription has been done properly or not.
- If you have subscribed it properly means now connect Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra on your TV.
- Stick all your devices to the same home wifi. Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast is connected to home wifi or not.
Steps to Chromecast Canal Plus on your TV using Android Smart Phone:
- Click the menu option on your Smartphone.
- You can see all downloaded apps, For that open Canal plus.
- Enter your Canal Plus account and Sign In into it.
- The list of canal plus video contents is available, From that choose any live TV, series, movies or anyone which you like to see.
- Once you selected the video means it will start to stream.
- While streaming you can see cast icon which is at the top of the video streaming page.
- Next, Search the nearby Chromecast devices by tapping the Cast button.
- So, Click the Cast Button.
- By clicking the Cast Button, You can see home Chromecast devices and nearby Chromecast devices.
- Select yours and Click Ok for the casting process.
- Once you paired with your TV, The same video playing on your Android phone is mirrored to your TV screen.
Steps to Chromecast Canal Plus on your TV using iPhone:
- Similar to the above process Click the menu first.
- In that tap the Canal Plus app.
- Enter your Login credentials.
- Click Go.
- Once you entered, Choose any video as per your wish.
- Play the Video.
- On the Video media player, you can see the AirPlay option.
- Touch the AirPlay option.
- AirPlay shows the list of available AirPlay devices.
- Choose your TV from the list and connect it.
- At last, your iPhone screen is paired with your TV screen.
- Now, you can watch all the video contents in UHD quality on your TV screen.
This is the short review about Chromecast Canal Plus and its features. Enjoy unlimited movies, tv shows, sports, news in canal plus and stream all the videos in 4K resolution on your TV with the help of Chromecast. Also, it is the best alternative to watch live TV anywhere at any time. For more details tell us in the comment section.