Facebook is an American photo and video sharing social networking service owned by Facebook Inc. It is one of the most used social media apps in the world. To get into this social media all you need to do is to download the application and creating an account for you. This app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. So you could download the app easily from respective app stores.
Apart from sharing photos, videos, and tagging your friends, you can also edit your photos on Facebook before posting. By doing so your photos look more beautiful and amazing. If you have used Instagram you may know that it has a facility to Chromecast Instagram videos to TV. But that feature is not available on Facebook. However, you can mirror your Facebook on TV. You can also get this application on other streaming devices like Firestick, Roku & more. Here we have given an idea about installing Facebook on Firestick.
Although Facebook is a social media app to be used on smartphones. you can also access Facebook on the desktop from its official website login. From the desktop, you can easily Chromecast Facebook to TV. Let’s see both the methods in detail to Chromecast Facebook to TV.
Also read Chromecast Quibi
How to Chromecast Facebook to TV?
You can done this methods in two different ways. Before that we need to do some mandatory connection.
- Plugin your Chromecast to an HDMI port supported TV, connect it to a power supply and check whether it is ready for the active connection.
- Connect all your working devices to the same wifi network.
- Google Chromecast
- A TV with HDMI port
- Smart Phone
- Good Internet Connectivity
Two methods are,
- Screen mirror Facebook using Google home app
- Chromecast Facebook using chrome browser
Screen mirror Facebook using Google home app:
As Chromecast is a native product of Google it works more compatible with Google Home app. Make sure that your Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and continue with the following steps mentioned below.
- Install the Google Home app from the respective app stores and open it on your smartphone.
- Log in with your Google account.
- The app will search and show you a list of devices available for casting.
- Select your Chromecast to which you need to screen mirror Facebook.
- Tap on the ‘profiles’ menu at the bottom left corner of the app screen.
- Scroll up and click on the ‘mirror device‘ option.
- Your smartphone will get mirrored to your smart TV.
- Now you can open the Facebook account on your smartphone and use it on your smart TV.
By using this method you can screen mirror your Facebook account to your TV screen. This is one of the methods by which you could use your social media on a big screen.
Chromecast Facebook using chrome browser:
Using this method you can Chromecast Facebook to TV from your desktop. Make sure that your Chromecast and desktop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and continue with the following steps mentioned below.
- Install the latest version of the Chrome browser and open it on your desktop.
- Type this URL https://www.facebook.com/ on the title bar and search for it.
- From the official homepage login into your Facebook account with your credentials and info.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the ‘cast’ option.
- The browser will search and show you a list of available devices for casting.
- Select your Chromecast to which you need to cast Facebook.
- From the ‘sources’ menu tap on the ‘cast tab’ option.
- Now your Facebook account will appear on your TV screen.
- To stop casting again tap on the cast icon.
Also, Checkout Facebook on Roku
By using these two simple methods you can use your Facebook on a big screen. You can also cast without Google home app. Go to settings – connection preferences – cast option. Then the process is the same as done in the above two methods. Facebook is a good social media app to connect with your friends and to get notified about the happenings around you and society.
Thank you… Follow freeiptvapk.com for more interesting article.