Kayo Sports on Chromecast is an Australia’s famous sports streaming application. Last year on 26 November 2018 this application was released. Kayo Sports is owned by Streamotion. The app is Dubbed a ‘Netflix of Sport’ by Foxtel CEO Patrick Delaney. The users can stream more than 50 sports channels in this application.
Kayo Sports offers live telecast of any sports at any time. On-demand video content features also available in this application. The application is a subscription basis and it is worth for your money. Kayo Sports is available in Australia and its surrounding region only. If you are an outside Australia user means, Install the VPN on your device for streaming purposes. This application supports the device like Andriod, PC/ Mac, iOS, Firestick, Telstra TV. In this guide, we are focusing only on how to Chromecast Kayo on your TV.
Features of Kayo Sports:
- Split view: The user can stream up to four sports in a single screen by using the Split view option. This will helps the user to know about all the sports at the same time.
- From Starting: If you are failed to watch the live broadcast on time means, By using From start option you can watch the live match from start or you can jump into the Live-action directly.
- Key Moments: You can watch the key moments of every match at any time in this option.
- No Spoilers: You can hide the scores of the matches, so you can watch every game as though it were happening live.
- Kayo Minis: This application helps the user to watch the key moments again and again while live streaming. Which means If you’re short on time or want to catch up on games you’ve missed, then Kayo Minis helps the user to watch again
- Stats: Kayo app gives complete stats of every match, players, venues, timing and many more.
- You can watch all the streaming videos in HD.
Highlights of Kayo Sports:
Popular Channels in the Kayo Sports:
Fox Sports News, Fox Cricket, Fox League, Fox Footy, Fox Sports 503, 505, 506, Espn1, Espn2, BeIN Sports 1, 2, 3
American Football, Athletics, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Equestrian, Extreme sports, Hockey, Football, Formula-1, Golf, Gymnastics, MMA, Motorsports, Netball, Poker, Pool Rallycars, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Squash, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball.
Highlights of Kayo Sports:
- Australia home Test, ODI, T20I, and BBL Match
- Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1
- NBA, NFL, and MLS
- Moto GP
- Women’s Champions Trophy
Kayo Sports Subscription Plans:
For the new customer, Kayo Sports offers 14-days free trial for both Basic and Premium users
- Basic Plan cost $25 per/month with 2 split-screen option at the same time.
- Premium Plan costs $35 per/ month with 3 split-screen options at the same time.
How to Sign In Kayo Sports?
Step1: Open your Chrome browser on your PC
Step2: Enter this URL https://kayosports.com.au/ on the search bar
Step3: The home page of Kayo Sports will be open.
Step4: Choose any one of the plans on the home page
Step5: Enter your details and create an account
Step6: Click Continue.
Step7: Make the payment and start to stream by downloading the app
How to Chromecast Kayo on My TV?
You can Chromecast kayo by using two different ways
- With the help of Smartphone
- With the help of Chrome browser in PC
Before doing the Chromecast we need some requirements,
- Chromecast Device
- Smart TV
- Stable wifi Connection
- Andriod 6 and Up
- iOS 11+
How to Chromecast Kayo by using SmartPhone?
Both the Andriod and IOS device supports the Kayo Chromecast
Step1: First, Plugin the Google Chromecast on your Smart TV on the HDMI Port.
Step2: Turn ON your Wifi network, Connect both the Smart Phone and Smart TV to the same wifi connection
Step3: Go to the apps store on your Smartphone
Step4: Search Kayo Sports app and download it
Step5: Launch the app after downloading
Step6: Enter your login details and Sign IN on Kayo Sports app
Step7: Choose any video from the application and stream it
Step8: While Streaming, you can see cast icon on the top of the screen click on it
Step9: It starts to show the list of Chromecast devices
Step10: Tap on your Chromecast device
Step11: Immediately, The same video will be displayed on your Smart TV
How to Chromecast Kayo by using the Chrome browser?
Step1: Open your Chrome browser on PC.
Step2: Connect PC and Smart TV to Same wifi network
Step3: Copy and paste this URL https://kayosports.com.au/ and Click Go
Step4: On the Home page of Kayo sports click Sign IN
Step5: Enter your Login details and Login IN
Step6: Choose your favorite sports to play and stream it.
Step7: Next, you can see the three-dotted icon on the right top of your screen. Click it.
Step8: Inside that, you can see the Cast option. Click on it
Step9: Pop-Up and shows the list of Chromecast devices displayed
Step10: Click the Sources option in the pop-up and choose Cast Tab
Step11: Then, Select your Chromecast device.
Step12: Now, your PC screen will be displayed on the Smart TV. Enjoy Live streaming of all sports on the big screen.
If you having issues with your Chromecast Kayo?
- First of all, check whether the Choremcast device is perfectly connected to your TV or Not
- Resetting the Chromecast device
- Sign out and Sign In to the Kayo
- Check whether the Wifi connection is Connected or Not
- Better internet connection
Yes, You can Chromecast Kayo by using the above methods
Yes it works with Chromecast very easily
You can Chromecast Kayo directly or by using Momocast app
With the help of this guide, you can cast your Kayo app to your smart tv
It requires an internet connection of at least 7.5Mbps
To Sums UP:
From these two methods, you can Chromecast kayo Sports easily to your Smart TV. This casting method helps you to sit back and enjoy your favorite sports with your family and friends. Thank you for reading this post. For further queries tell us in the comment section. We will solve the issues ASAP.