Across the world, the most used media service provider is Netflix. Netflix app supports Andriod, iOS, PC, Roku, Apple TV, Kodi and many more that let the user to stream videos and movies on a subscription basis. If you are having an internet connection on desktop or laptop means open the chrome browser and visit www.netflix.com there you can find your favorite videos and movies. In this post, we are focusing only on the Chromecast device. In case if you are not having a smart TV, you can use the HDMI port of your ordinary TV Chromecast to cast Netflix contents on your TV. The following post is about how to Chromecast Netflix?
Also, Checkout Chromecast Crunchyroll
What are the methods to Chromecast Netflix?
The most widely used application which supports Chromecast is Netflix. So, it is very easy to Chromecast Netflix on your TV. Two methods to do Casting Netflix are as follows:
- Use Mobile phones to Chromecast Netflix.
- Use PC to Chromecast Netflix.
Using your Mobile phone You Can Chromecast Netflix
Below steps will guide you to cast Netflix to your TV by using your mobile phone.
- First, In your TV’s HDMI port plugin your Chromecast.
- You should connect the WiFi network to both your smartphone and Chromecast.
- After WiFi getting connected, open Netflix and play video on it.
- Now you can able to find the Cast button on the video screen.
- Click on the Cast button, it will show the list of Chromecast device.
- Choose your Chromecast device
- The same video on your mobile will now play on the big screen of your TV.
Another option using Chromecast Netflix is you can able to minimize the app and start using your mobile phone while a video is playing on TV.
Using PC You Can Chromecast Netflix
Just follow the steps below.
- Connect your Chromecast device in your Smart TV at HDMI Port
- Make sure that your computer and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Paste this URL ” www.netflix.com” on the chrome browser.
- Click Go
- On the right top corner of your Chrome page, Click on the three-dotted menu icon.
- You can see the Cast option in the menu and click on it.
- It will show the list of chromecast devices.
- Click Source, and select Cast tab from the drop-down list.
- Then Click your Chromecast device.
- Now play anyone video from the Netflix and it will be displayed on the big screen
After the video screened on your TV, you can minimize the video and use your computer for other use, that will not affect the Casting.
By using the above two methods you can Chromecast easily. Choose any one of the method from the above that will help you to cast Netflix very easily. Try at least once on your device, it will give you an awesome experience. For further queries tell us in the comment section
For More info visit freeiptvapk.com