In this Guide, We are gonna see How to Chromecast Opera Browser to TV in simple steps. Also, you can get to know “How to enable Chromecast Support in the Opera browser.”
Google Chromecast is one of the most compact and portable online media streaming device by which you could change a regular TV to a smart TV. As it was a natural product of Google, it is easy to cast contents using chrome browser than other browsers. But if you need a different browsing experience other than chrome browser, the perfect app for you could be the Opera browser.
This browser is known for its small size, fast, and stable user experience. The added benefit with this browser is that like chrome browser, and opera supports Chromecast features. By using this browser, you can cast any web applications on your TV screen.
The Opera browser is available for varieties of operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, BeOS, etc. Due to the compact size of the application, you can use the opera browser in your smartphones too. Let’s see how to Chromecast the opera browser to the TV.
Related article: Chromecast Philo
How to Enable Chromecast support in Opera?
Initially, you need to enable Chromecast support in the Opera browser. Let’s see first how to enable Chromecast support. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform it.
- Please install the latest version of opera browser on your desktop and launch it.
- Click on the ‘opera logo‘ and select the ‘settings‘ option from the menu displayed.
- On the shown settings page, click on the ‘Advanced‘ option.
- On the advanced tab, click on the ‘Features’ option.
- Under Features options, scroll down to ‘user interface.‘
- There you will find for ‘Enable Chromecast support’ option.
- Click on the sliding icon and enable it for casting.
That’s it. Now your opera browser is ready for casting contents from your desktop to TV.
How to Chromecast Opera Browser to TV?
Now let’s see how to cast contents using the opera browser. Make sure your desktop and Chromecast are at the same wi-fi network.
- Go to the web page, which you need to cast and right-click on that page.
- Click on the ‘cast‘ option.
- The browser displays available devices for casting.
- Select your Chromecast to which your content is to cast.
- Click on the sources menu and select the ‘cast tab’ option.
- Now the page which you have selected will appear on your TV screen.
Similarly, you can cast any files, video, audio to Chromecast using the opera browser. You can even cast your entire desktop screen to your TV screen by selecting the ‘cast desktop’ option on the sources menu.
Opera Browser is the best browser for mobile phone which comes up with a VPN. It has lots of features in it that might not available in another browser. But the problem is not coming up handy comparing to the Google Chrome Browser. I hope that you have successfully cast an Opera Browser to TV. If you got any issues in Chromecast Oper Browser to TV, then leave a comment below. For more Chromecast apps, visit freeiptvapk.com.