Chromecast Showtime: Showtime is an American television network that primarily provides original television series, sports videos such as boxing, mixed martial arts, stands up comedy shows, on-demand videos, and much more. The app is available on almost all platforms like Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, smart TV and smartphones such as Android and iOS. Showtime app is commercial-free and allows you to watch live TV programs and the latest episodes.
By using Showtime application you could stream your favorite shows or videos whenever and wherever you need. As Showtime app comes in hand with a built-in Chromecast support feature you can easily cast your favorite videos to the TV using Google Chromecast. Google Chromecast is a compact and portable media streaming device that you could use to stream your favorite movies or shows from your smartphone to your TV screen.
You could access and stream Showtime both from your smartphone app and using its official website on desktop. Lets see both the methods on how to perform it in detail. Plug in your chromecast to a TV with HDMI port and connect it to a power supply. Make sure that your chromecast is ready for active connection.
How to Chromecast Showtime using Smartphone?
Before proceeding into the process make sure that your chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same wi-fi network and continue with the following steps mentioned below.
- Install the ‘Showtime’ app and open it on your smartphone.
- Play a video that you want to cast to your TV screen.
- Tap on the ‘cast’ icon at the top right corner of the app.
- The app will search and show you a list of available devices for casting.
- From the drop-down menu select your Chromecast device.
- Now the video which you have selected will start playing on your TV screen.
This is one of the simple methods by which you can cast your favorite showtime videos to your TV screen.
How to Chromecast Showtime using Chrome browser?
Make sure that your chromecast and desktop are connected to the same wi-fi network and proceed with the following steps mentioned below.
- Install the latest version of the Chrome browser on your desktop and open it.
- Type this URL ‘www.showtime.com‘ on the title bar and search for it.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the ‘cast’ option and from the drop-down sources menu select the ‘cast tab’ option.
- The browser will search and show you a list of available devices for casting.
- Select your Chromecast to which you need to cast your showtime video.
- Now the video which you selected on your desktop will start playing on your TV screen.
By using these two simple methods you could easily cast Showtime to TV and enjoy watching your favourite movies or videos on a big screen.
Showtime is good media streaming app by which you can easily stream your favourite sports, comedy, movies to your TV screen using it’s built in chromecast feature.
- How to Chromecast HBO GO to TV? 
- How to Chromecast YouTube TV to TV?
- Chromecast Peacock to TV
- Chromecast Spectrum TV to TV