Technology has been growing very faster every day. People are tending to the latest technology and want to use them in all the aspect. Television technology is one of them which is growing day by day. But the drawback is we don’t have much time to watch all the television shows that we like. To avoid this drawback use online streaming service, from the streaming service you can watch movies, TV shows, and many more even after the television telecast. There are thousands of streaming service out there, From that Virgin TV GO is one of them. In this tutorial, we have given the step by step instructions of how to Chromecast Virgin TV GO to your TV.
- About Virgin TV GO
- Features of Virgin TV GO
- How to Sign In and Subscribe to Virgin TV GO?
- How to Chromecast Virgin TV GO to your TV?
About Virgin TV GO:
Virgin TV GO is the UK’s online streaming service that allows the user to watch live TV channels, TV series, TV Programmes, Golden hit movies, New release movies, On-demand shows and many more. Virgin TV Go offers 100+ live TV Channels like BT Sport, Fox, Comedy Central, Sky 1, etc. This application is available in both the Google Play Store and the App Store. Virgin TV GO supports platforms like Andriod, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, Smart TV and more. Here we are focussing only Chromecast, Virgin TV GO not compatible with Chromecast but you can mirror your video contents to TV with the help of Chromecast device.
Features of Virgin TV GO:
- More than 100+ live TV channels available in this app.
- You can watch this service anywhere at any time.
- The on-demand option is available.
- The User can watch videos offline also. For that, we need to download the shows.
- A maximum of a single user can watch up to four devices.
- You can bookmark your favorite shows and watch them later.
- The App is completely kids safe.
- This streaming service has a separate column for the kid’s section.
- The categories available in this service are Entertainment, Education, Martial arts, Action, Adventure, Kids, Drama, Comedy, Animation and many more.
- There is no ad’s interruption.
- No hassles.
How to Sign In and Subscription to Virgin TV GO?
#1: Let’s start, Click the Chrome browser or any browser on your device.
#2: Copy and paste this URL https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html or Go to the Virgin TV GO.com
#3: You will see the home page of Virgin TV GO.
#4: In that Click the Sign In option.
#5: Inside the Sign In Pop up, you can see the register option.
#6: Tap the register.
#7: Fill all your details.
#8: Click Sign UP option.
#9: Subscription Plans of Virgin TV GO opens.
#10: Choose the Plan and Subscribe it.
How to Chromecast Virgin TV GO to your TV?
Virgin TV GO is not compatible with the Chromecast option, So you can cast the Virgin TV contents with the help of mirroring option. Before starting the casting process we need to do some initial setup.
- You can see HDMI port on the back of your TV, Plugin your Chromecast on the HDMI slot.
- Turn on your home wifi and connect the smartphone and Chromecast TV to home wifi.
Essential things for casting process:
- Home wifi.
- Google Chromecast device.
- Virgin TV Go App.
Steps to Chromecast Virgin TV GO to your TV:
- The very first thing we need to do is download the Virgin TV GO app on your Smartphone.
- For that, A Download link for Virgin TV Go is given below.
- Click the above link and download it.
- Once the download gets over, install the Virgin TV GO on your phone.
- After installation, Start your Virgin TV GO app by opening it.
- Enter the mail id and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Now, You can view thousands of Virgin media contents.
- Therefore, choose one video content.
- Tap and play it.
- The video starts to play while playing you can see cast icon on the video player screen.
- Touch the Cast Button or Cast Icon.
- Your home Chromecast devices will be shown.
- Choose the living room TV and pair it with your TV screen.
- once it gets paired means, you can see Cast Icon in white color and video you played on your phone is appears on your living room TV
- That’s it. This is the easy way to cast Virgin TV Go to your TV.
Thus, From the above steps, you should learn how to Chromecast Virgin TV GO to your TV. Virgin TV GO allows you to stream award-winning movies and series, it is available in the UK and it’s the surrounding region. For other countries, users need to use a VPN for streaming. If you facing any troubles while streaming means leave us a comment below.