Every single thing has an issue. That, too in the field of technology, problems are inevitable. This applies to online streaming services as well. To get rid of your Hulu issues on your Smart TV, follow this article on How to Fix Hulu not working on Smart TV?
Related Guide: YouTube TV not working on Smart TV
How to Sign up for Hulu?
- Go to Hulu.com/welcome on your web browser.
- Tap the Start Free trial button.
- Choose the plan you prefer:
- Hulu ad-free
- Hulu+Live TV
- Hulu ad-free + Live TV
- Fill in the required fields by giving your name, email address, and some personal information.
- Select your payment method.
- Enter your billing details and click Submit.
- Now you are a Hulu user.
Is Hulu compatible with TVs?
Hulu is compatible with the following Smart TVs.
- Android TV particular models
- Vizio Smartcast TV
- Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- LG TV
- Echo Show
- Samsung TV
- Apple TV
How to activate Hulu on Smart TV?
- Sign in to your Hulu account on your Smart TV.
- You will get an activation code on the TV screen.
- Go to hulu.com/activate and sign in via your web browser.
- Enter the activation code into the web browser.
- You have successfully activated Hulu on your Smart TV.
To end, Hulu is one of the prominent online streaming services. However, though Hulu is good at its features, it stands back in streaming ads even as an ad-free subscription service. I hope this article helps fix all your Hulu issues on your Smart TV. Thank you for reading.