Today, people are in the world of online entertainment. People choose a platform where cable Live TV channels, web contents, dramas, movies, TV Shows, and so on in one. On reading this, Hulu will come to our mind. Because Hulu has all the above-said ones. If you are wished to watch Hulu on a Large screen and you’re owning a Philips Smart TV, it’s possible. In this article, you’ll get to know how to get Hulu on Philips Smart TV.
What is Hulu?
Hulu is an American finest Video streaming service. Hulu is the Joint Venture product with Bruce Campbell, Peter Cherin, JB Perrette, Michael Lang, Beth Comstock, Jason Kilar on 29 Oct 2007. It launched its subscription service in 2010 named as Hulu+. And Hulu+ was renamed as Hulu in 2015. Hulu also launched the Hulu with Live TV in 2017.
Hulu is the finest platform to stream on Videos, Series, Hulu Originals, Dramas, Documentaries, TV channels. It provides free trials for new and eligible users. Hulu is always targeting the mature-minded audience. Hulu can harmoniously work with Android TVs and Mobile phones, Apple TV, iPhone and iPad, Chromecast, Echo Show, Fire Tabs, FireStick and Fire TV, PS3, PS4, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio Smart TV, Xbox One, LG Smart TV, and the list goes on.
What is Hulu + Live TV?
In 2017, Hulu launched Hulu with Live TV. Hulu with Live TV had come to market for providing IPTV, Live Programming from Broadcast and Cable Brands. Hulu with Live TV has 2 plans for subscription and they are Ad-supported and Non-Ad-supported with Add-ons. Add-ons will be accessed with a separate subscription. They are
- Live TV with 65+ Top Channels including National Geographic, Food Network, NASA, Fox News, ESPN, and much more to go
- Unlimited Screens
- Live TV Guide
- Record Live up to 50hrs with Enhanced cloud DVR
- Entertainment networks
- Espanol networks
Features Of Hulu
Hulu‘s features are a lot to go. We’ll provide you with some of those pieces of stuff.
- Watch your favorite TV episodes on the very next day.
- Hulu’s award-winning originals.
- 80,000+ Movies and TV episodes.
- Create up to 6 user profiles per account.
- Stream on 2 devices at a time.
- Ad-supported and Non-Ad-supported plans are available.
- Download and watch your favorites later on such subscriptions.
- Free trials for new and eligible users.
- Popular Dramas like The Handmaid’s Tale, Little Fire Everywhere, The Act, Castle Rock, and so on.
- Comedy’s like Ramy, Shrill, Dollface, Letterkenny, and so on.
- Documentaries such as Fyre Fraud, Hillary, Minding the Gap, Untouchable, and much more to go.
- Kids interested shows like Utopia Falls, The Bravest Knight, Holly Hobbie, and so on.
And the list goes long as said above.
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu provides 4 different plans for its users. And also provides some other utilizements with additional cost. The common utilizements for all subscriptions are as follows
- Watch your favourite TV episodes on the very next day
- Hulu’s award-winning originals
- 80,000+ Movies and TV episodes
- Create up to 6 user profiles per account
- Stream on 2 devices at a time
|Hulu||$5.99/month or $59.99/annum with 30 days free trial|
|Hulu (No ads)||$11.99/month with 30 days free trial|
|Hulu with Live TV||$54.99/month with 7 days free trial|
|Hulu with Live TV (No ads)||$60.99/month|
You can switch or cancel your subscription anytime.
Add-ons subscriptions are as under:
- HBO Max- $14.99/month
- CINEMAX- $9.99/month
- SHOW TIME- $10.99/month
- STARS- $8.99/month
- Unlimited Screens- $9.99/month
- Enhanced cloud DVR- $9.99/month
- Combo of Unlimited Screens and Enhanced cloud DVR- $14.98/month
- Entertainment Networks- $7.99/month
- Espanol Networks- $4.99/month
- Bundle of Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ – $12.99/month
More Smart TV Guides
How To Sign Up For Hulu?
To get into Hulu, you must sign in. Follow the steps instructed below.
Step1: Browse Hulu.com/Welcome.
Step2: Tap on Start Your Free Trial.
Step3: Choose your subscription plan.
Step4: Create your account.
Step5: Append your payment method.
Step6: Click Submit.
Is Hulu on Philips Smart TV?
Hulu is available in Philips Smart TV which is designed after 2018. Follow the upcoming steps to watch Hulu on Philips TV.
How to Get Hulu on Philips Smart TV?
We have provided the steps for 4 different Philips Smart TVs.
- Hulu on Philips Smart TV with Playstore
- Hulu on Philips Smart TV without Playstore
- Old model Philips Smart TV on Hulu.
- Hulu on Philips Roku TV
How to download Hulu on Philips Smart TV With Playstore?
Proceed with the following steps to watch Hulu on Philips Smart TV.
Step1: Turn on your Philips Smart TV and go to Google Playstore.
Step2: Search for the Hulu app.
Step3: Tap on Hulu from the list appeared.
Step4: Now click Install and wait for the installation to complete.
Step5: Then open the app and Log in with your credentials.
Step6: Now your Philips Smart TV is ready to stream Hulu.
How to download Hulu on Philips Smart TV Without Playstore?
Without Playstore, Proceed the following steps.
Step1: Turn on your Windows PC and Philips Smart TV.
Step2: Go to the Web browser and search for the Hulu apk file and transfer it to an external portable USB.
Step3: Connect that USB to your Philips Smart TV.
Step4: Now go to the Manager app and search the apk file.
Step5: Then open it by tapping and click Install.
Step6: Now the Hulu app is installed in your Philips Smart TV.
Step7: Open Hulu, log in with your credentials.
Step8: Now you can stream Hulu on Philips TV.
How to watch Hulu On Philips Old Model TV?
Here, we have provided the steps to watch Hulu on Philips Old Model TV through the Screen Mirroring method with Chromecast. Proceed with the upcoming steps.
Step1: Connect the Chromecast to your Philips Smart TV.
Step2: Turn on your Philips Smart TV and Chromecast.
Step3: Install the Google Home app on your Android device.
Step4: Go to the Google Home app and it’ll search for the nearby available devices.
Step5: Select Cast Screen/Audio from the app.
Step6: Tap on the Chromecast device name from the available devices list.
Step7: Now go to Hulu on your Android device and it’ll be displayed on your TV.
Step8: Your Philips TV is ready to stream Hulu.
How to download Hulu on Philips Roku TV?
Step1: Go to the homepage of Roku TV and Click the Streaming Channels.
Step2: Now, you will reach the Roku Channel Store.
Step3: Search Hulu.
Step4: From the search list, Click the Hulu.
Step5: Tap on the Add Channel.
Step6: The Hulu app will be added to your Philips Roku TV home page.
Hulu is the best platform for streaming video service. Hulu serves its best to its subscribers. And provide them with a lot of features and offers. We have provided the simplest ways to get Hulu on Philips Smart TV. We hope that the information will be useful to you.