Hulu is one of the oldest streaming services in the world, it has been around for more than a decade. Hulu is one of the famous streaming services on the online market and they keep updating and adding options to improve your access to popular content. It is a subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company and Comcast. This streaming service supports all the major devices like Firestick, Roku, Smart TVs, Chromecast, and more. Here we are going to talk about how to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?. Downloading the app on the Samsung Smart TV can be tricky for the beginners, That’s why we have made this guide. We’ll cover everything for you in this complete guide to know how to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?.
Hulu is one of the leading streaming services that offer the user to stream blockbuster movies, new TV shows, original content, documentaries, live TV channels, award-winning contents, and more. Hulu is one of the biggest streaming platforms in the U.S. More than 32 million subscribers using this service. Hulu contains 80,000+ hours of movies and on-demand content. This service mainly focusses on newer TV shows, All the TV shows will be available on the Hulu after they air.
About Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Live TV is one of the Hulu Subscription plans that offer 60+ live TV channels. By using Hulu Live TV, you can cut your cable TV service and watch your favorite TV channels on Hulu. Hulu Live TV offers 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. It allows the user to record 50 hours of live TV content, you can watch it later.
Hulu offers more premium channels available as add-ons that enhance your streaming experience. You can addons with Basic or Premium Plan. Hulu subscribers can add premium channels add-ons for a monthly subscription that include Cinemax — $9.99/mo, HBO Max — $14.99/mo, Showtime — $10.99/mo, Starz — $8.99/mo, and more. The subscribers can stream all the add-on content also through this service.
Hulu Pricing & Plans
It comes with four different plans
- Basic Plan Hulu – $5.99/ mo, The subscribers can access to Hulu’s streaming library and It is an ad-supported plan.
- Premium Plan Hulu – $11.99/mo, The subscribers can access to Hulu’s streaming library without ads.
- Hulu + Live TV – $54.99/mo, The Subscribers can access to Hulu’s streaming library with ads, along with 60+ live TV channels.
- Hulu + Live TV – $60.99 The subscribers can access to Hulu’s streaming library without ads, along with 60+ live TV channels.
How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the below given steps to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: First and Foremost, Power ON your Samsung Smart TV.
Step2: Secondly Press the Smart Hub button.
Step3: Navigate to Apps on the home page.
Step4: Click the search option, inside the apps.
Step5: Search the Hulu app.
Step6: Install the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV.
Step7: After that Sign In or Sign Up to it.
Step8: Choose the plan and subscribe to it.
Now, you can access to the Hulu’s streaming library on your Samsung TV.
How to watch Hulu Live TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Step1: Go head to the official Hulu page on your PC.
Step2: In that, scroll down a bit and select the Hulu Live TV Plan.
Step3: Create your account for subscription.
Step4: Click Continue.
Step5: Choose Basic or Premium plan as per your wish.
Step6: Make your payment and subscribe to it.
Step7: Launch the Hulu App on your Samsung TV.
Step8: On the home page of Hulu you can see Live TV option click it.
Step9: Browse your favorite channels on your TV.
This is the way to access Hulu Live TV on Samsung Smart TV. You can watch entertainment channels, sports channels, news channels, kids channels, lifestyle channels, and more.
How to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the steps to update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: Press the Smart Hub on your TV remote.
Step2: Next, Choose the Apps option.
Step3: Go to My Apps area.
Step4: Select the Hulu app that requires updating. Press and hold the select button app for a few seconds.
Step5: A sub menu appears on the screen.
Step6: Select Update Apps option.
Step7: Inside that, Click Update option.
This is the way to update Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV.
For Auto update
Step1: Press the Smart Hub button.
Step2: Choose Apps.
Step3: Followed by select My Apps.
Step4: Choose the options at the bottom of the screen.
Step5: Inside the options, Turn ON the Auto update.
Hulu app will be automatically updated on your Samsung TV by using this technique.
Hulu app not working on Samsung Smart TV
Are you have trouble with streaming the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV. Here we have given a few solutions to fix issues with Hulu App not working on Samsung Smart TV.
- Press and hold your power button on the Samsung remote. Release the power button after the Samsung logo appears. Now launch the Hulu Hulu app will be working fine. If you still facing issues follow the next step.
- Unplug all the cable for the wall socket. Wait for 60 seconds and again plug in it. Boot up the device and launch the app, it will be working fine without any troubles.
- Update your Samsung Smart TV to the latest version, settings->Support->Software Update ->Select Update now. Now your Hulu app will be working fine.
- Clear the Cache data of the Hulu app. For that Go to the Settings->Application->HULU->Select Clear Cache and Select Clear Data.
- Update your Hulu to the latest version.
- Check your Internet working speed.
- Still, if you facing issues, Factory Reset Samsung Smart tv. This will definitely help you to run the Hulu app.
These solution will definitely help you to run Hulu on Samsung TV.
We have given the complete steps regarding Hulu on Samsung TV. The above information will help you to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV. You can access to Hulu’s streaming library on your TV without any issues. If you find this article is helpful to you, share it with your family and friends
- How to Download Kayo on Samsung Smart TV?
- How to Download BET Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
- Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV?
- How to access Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV?