Record Gameplay on Xbox One: Hey Gamers, do you want to share your gameplay with your friends? It is possible on your Xbox One gaming console. We assure you, at the end of this article, you will get the best guide to Record Gameplay on Xbox One.
Yeah, your guess is right, today, we are going to discuss the procedure to Record Gameplay on Xbox One using a simple method. Most people want to share their achievements or gameplay with their gaming partners. Luckily, Xbox One supports recording natively.
So, recording the gameplay on your gaming console is not a big deal. Let’s join us to explore more interesting facts about recording on your XboxOne gaming console.
How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One?
In this portion, we are going to see the step-by-step procedure to Record Gameplay on XboxOne. You can easily do it by following the upcoming guide. But remember, your XboxOne should have enough storage to record gameplay.
Firstly, connect your Xbox One with the wifi connection and start the game that you want to record.
Now, press the Xbox button on your controller to go to Home Page and click on the Menu button on your controller.
Select the Record from now option to record the game on your Xbox gaming console.
Once you click on it, then the recording will start.
If you want to stop the recording, hit the Xbox button on your controller and tap on the X button.
That’s all about Record Gameplay on XboxOne.
How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One with Voice?
You can use the Fraps app to Record Gameplay on your Xbox One gaming console.
- Connect your Microphone and headphones, and set Audacity to your gaming console.
- Now, open Fraps and start it by selecting the Movies Tab.
- Then, you can start your game and tap on the Record button on Audacity and Fraps.
- Lastly, you can record the gameplay with your voice effortlessly.
How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for an hour?
You can easily record the gameplay for an hour with your external device.
- Connect your external storage device with Xbox One and head to the Settings option.
- Then, select Preference and choose the Capture and Share Menu option.
- Now, select your external device as the capture location.
- Finally, you can record the gameplay for an hour.
Through the methods mentioned above, you can easily Record Gameplay on XboxOne without any restrictions. Here we mention the method to record the gameplay for 10 minutes.
You can also use your external storage devices like hard disk, Pendrive, and so on to record the gameplay for an hour. We hope this article will help you to Record Gameplay on XboxOne in a simple way. To get more details about Xbox One, look over our website under the Xbox One category.
- How to Reset Xbox One?
- How to Install Disney Plus on Xbox One?
- Simple Methods to Install HBO Max on Xbox One?
- How to Change Date and Time on Xbox One?
- How to Install YouTube TV on Xbox One?